At this time when the news is dominated by Coronavirus, I wanted to personally reach out and let you know that we are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your family safety.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet customer needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe.
Here’s what we’re doing:
• We enhanced the techniques used to clean your home, we are also using cleaning products that are meant to sanitize and kill viruses and bacteria.
• We instructed our employees to wear gloves and masks in every job and discard and replace them after each job. In particular, we are paying special attention to customer touch points such as doorknobs, light switches, bathrooms, kitchens and other hard surfaces.
• We also clean all of our equipment after each visit with recommended sanitizing products.
• In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare provider.
• We are also urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
We look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to provide you a safe house cleaning experience.
Please let us know if you or someone in your household have been exposed to the virus, we will have to cancel your appointment until you’ve been cleared by your healthcare provider.
Your safety is our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in our team and our company.
Best regards, Anna